凤凰体育注册Seychelles Breweries is the leading beverage company in Seychelles, with a rich, diversified portfolio spanning beer, ready-to-drink, carbonated soft drinks and spirit categories.
We believe a healthy environment is essential to a healthy business. From reducing the water we use to ensuring our employees can enjoy a good work-life balance, we directly implement or support a number of projects around the islands aimed at improving our society.
Reducing our environmental impact.
Our vision to build a healthy and sustainable business凤凰体育注册 that also enriches our people, our community and our environment.
- Over the last few years we have made significant progress reducing our waste to landfill by actively seeking out ways to recycle or re-use our waste.
- This includes the use of returnable glass bottles (RGB) in production to reduce the volume going to landfill.
- Our Water Warriors programme trains people to conserve water and reduce water waste.
Our results so far
- We recycle over 20 million RGBs annually.
- In the last 5 years we have reduced our waste to landfill from 150 tons to approximately 100 tons.
- We have trained over 30 young trainee plumbers to repair leaks in the community.
Building thriving communities
凤凰体育注册We work to empower the communities we operate in through a range of programmes designed to give back and contribute to the common good.
- We work with the Seychelles Football Federation to promote a healthy lifestyle through sports and develop youth football programmes.
- We partner with Ocean Project to clean beaches around the country.
- We deliver DRINKiQ training to students at the Seychelles Tourism Academy and employees at local companies.
Our results so far
- Our programme with the Seychelles Football Federation is expected to reach over 500 young people.
- Our first beach clean with Ocean Project collected over 200kgs of waste on Beau Vallon Beach.
- We trained over 150 future bartenders and waitresses trained on responsible serving.